DIP MEL paper is classified on the base of the following specifications:
1. Nominal Gram Weight: from 60 to 80 g/m2;
2. Widths: 1230,1310,1560,1620,1850,1870,1960 and 2210 mm;
3. Rolls diameter: from 450 to 650 mm with an inner roll diameter of 150 mm;
4. Rolls length: variable according to the grammage;
5. Length of the sheet: from 1300 to 4350 mm. The paper produced is available in sheets or rolls.
DIP MEL products are decorative papers impregnated in melamine or melamine-ureic resins for the furniture industry:
1. DIP MEL AA: decorative papers impregnated in melamine;
2. DIP MEL AG: decorative papers impregnated in melamine-ureic resins.
Chemical – physical specifications are:
1. Surface resistance to scratch from 2,0 to 3,0 N (UNI 9428:1989);
2. Surface resistance to Taber abrasion from 80 to 120 Taber medium point (UNI 9115:1987);
3. Initial weight determined by the initial weight paper original starting;
4. Final weight can range from 100 to 120 g/m2 in more than the initial one; 5. Resistance to light more than 6 in the blue scale (EN ISO 4892-1 and 4892-2); DIP MEL paper is classified to get E1 class chipboard with a low formaldehyde emission.
DIP MEL paper not contain heavy metals, according to the dir. UE83/467EEC e 76/769EEC. We hereby confirm that DIP MEL is totally asbestos free and can be used safely for the purpose.
DIP MEL paper has a shelf-life of 3 months if properly stocked in its original packaging and in proper environmental conditions (relative humidity 55 – 60% and temperature 10 – 25°C).